Went in to have a look and spent quite a lot of time there because it seemed like quite an interesting project.
Executive summary (tl:dr version upfront) - I reckon it is a Good Deal. BUY for own stay, it will be a nice place to live. Buy to flip also can. Rental may be so-so, this place looks like it will be an owner-occupied type of condo.
So here are the reasons why I quite like it:
- Price wise - not bad, works out to be about RM600 per square foot
- Option of a dual key unit AND if you want, you can convert it to a single with more combined square footage
- Huge sports centre as part of the deal for the land - the developer has to build it for DBKL, so there is that whole "healthy lifestyle" thing going for it
- Facilities are extensive - sales lady kept going on and on about it, I was like, yeah yeah - we've lived in fairly high end condos before back in the days when condos were a new thing and even back then, after a while, you won't use the pool and stuff that much.
- Location - very near town and surrounding area is fairly low density without any risk of some new tower suddenly popping up later and causing congestion (heh heh, this project is the cause of congestion for the original residents, sorry to say)
- Fairly nice, clean design
- In future, comes with a mall (they say want to replicate Publika wor.. erm, this is Setapak la my dear) and a hotel (ambivalent about that because ... erm this is Setapak)
Is there anything bad about this?
- Mmm.. leasehold but this is DBKL land, and being where it is, I doubt they'd take it back! LOL it would cost too much later.
- Congested because the road is Jalan Pahang - despite it being widened until cannot widen anymore, the people around that area with their unchanged mentality still park at the side of the main road and cause jams. Also, being an artery road, it is just heavy with traffic all the time because it attracts new developments around it. Good and bad lar - good for having facilities & lots of shops / F&B choices due to the density but you have to deal with congestion .. comes with the territory.
Here are a scan .. sorry, need to tilt your head :)