Changing careers

I am thinking of going into real estate - first as an agent and then to work my way to either owning my own agency or being attached to a large firm at a senior level.

There are many reasons - mainly to do with time flexibility (I know I still have to hustle but at least one is not tied to office hours) and the potential to make a lot of money from big deals.

To be honest, working in banking has been very rewarding financially, not to mention the complexity of the work is intellectually stimulating.

But I'm getting tired of it and feel that I would rather take my destiny into my own hands instead of waiting for a yearly bonus and increment.

So let's see how things go - I'm going to a preview on the BOVAEA diploma certification to become an agent this weekend to get more information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur