Musings

Alamak!! 2 months without any new posts - no new property launches that seemed interesting although I have been receiving sms ads from unknown agents; nothing catching my eye.

Been so busy at work..

Anyway, the good thing about being so busy is that I find I hardly spend money - except for a recent holiday with my sisters and that didn't cost too much, had a great time!

So with the new job's salary and me not spending much, have cleared off the renovation OD balance which was on FD anyway and thus, no more debt apart from the monthly credit card bills - not too much there, can settle.

Now the things to consider are:

  1. Should I settle the car loans in one go now or just continue paying - only 6 months to go on 1 car and a year on the 2nd one? Total o/s is about 30k. 
  2. Should I buy another property and what should it be? An apartment up in the hills like Bentong or Gohtong Jaya seems appealing for retirement but it is ultimately a luxury because one would hardly use it now and perhaps it is better to wait until then to see if I really want to move there
  3. Should I get a new car to take advantage of my staff privilege?
  4. How should I diversify my portfolio? I'm notoriously bad at it and tend to go for exotic stuff which so far isn't too bad... my vanilla unit trust investments have bombed.
  5. Should I dollar-cost-average and buy some gold to bring down the unit cost of my precious metal portfolio?
  6. Why do I always drag my feet doing the above things? Arrgh!

Ah well.. lets think some more about these ... happy problem, happy problem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur