MM Residency in Taman Melawati

A new development that is on the site of the old Century Paradise Country Club (more recently known as KK Club) in Taman Melawati.

I noticed it this morning as I drove past, not having been in the area for some time - so naturally, checked out their website.

The design and concept of this development is rather interesting - they have a range of sizes from 450 sf up to 2,000 sf - and 10 different layouts.

What I like about the layout designs is that there are duplex options / iterations - i.e. the 450 sf studio is the basic unit, then you'd have a duplex design which follows the studio layout but doubling it.

It's a personal bias of mine, I do like duplexes because it gives you the feeling like you're living in a house.

AND I believe - looking at the floor plan - that the living room ceiling will be double the height in the duplexes; thus creating a very spacious feel that is missing in the standard 1-floor condo unit in Malaysia.

Price is starting from RM684 per square foot - not exactly cheap.

Location-wise - I think only people who live around here would appreciate it, I think it will appeal to long time residents of Melawati, Wangsa Maju and maybe Ampang people.

It's a nice, quiet location. Good for own stay.

I don't think it can fetch high rental returns nor overly rich capital gains. Like I said, for own stay if you like the neighbourhood and want to upgrade or downsize to something manageable if you are an empty nester.

Overall, I like this development and am seriously considering buying into it. Hmm.. let's see how it goes.

Comments

jo said…
to date 60% sold.
interested can contact me

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur