Money flowing in!!

I am honestly a bit taken aback at the sudden rush of cash flow and savings that occurred within the past couple of months.

To wit:

  1. Bonus - zomg, it is the biggest I have ever had in my whole (long) working life! 6 figure bonus. Very grateful and happy. 
  2. Salary Increment 10%
  3. Got about a 30k discount on the car I bought
  4. 3k on insurance return - this is a regular thing every few years but I tend to forget about it so it's a nice 'surprise'
  5. 8k on a cancelled MRTA that was sent to me like 8 months ago but I didn't get the mail because it was at the old address
  6. Saved about 5-6k on airfares using up all my points - non-cash for sure but savings is still income by accounting rules. Or as Benjamin Franklin said a penny saved is a penny earned.
  7. Cash back on sale of old car - 24k, gave half to parents for holiday spending.
  8. Latest EPF announcement of 6.4% dividend - by my calculations, that would be around 30k
wow... I attribute all this to following Buddhist teaching of generating good karma by looking after parents, subordinates, working well with peers and bosses (keeping a positive temperament and no bitchy negative gossip), offerings to devas and boddhisatvas and so on..

 Happy happy happy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur