Alas.. the most conventional means prevail

Sigh, after months of going around in circles trying to figure out how to get more money and reading all sort of get-rich schemes, what happens?

I go and get myself a higher paying job, that's what... ah well, the scope is very interesting and I'm looking forward to it!:)

In the meantime, my colleague also tendered her resignation to become a unit trust agent. So I bought some funds through her and in only a month or so, the appreciation - I did make a grand amount of RM66! Which is nothing to sneeze at considering the pitiful amount I bought! hehehe

(It was a high risk fund. Buyer beware, ok?)

Hmm.. now that that I gots me a higher pay, should I get a new car?? Noooooo!! The temptation of it all... uuaargh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur