"The Firm" on NTV7

The show has been on for a few weeks now - actually I've missed a couple of episodes but I did make the effort to see the debut.

Boy o boy, it was a bit cringe-worthy, I can tell ya! But the production was slick and pleasing to the eye.

I've met Chan Boon Yong before, during one of those Carat Club event thingies - he's v. nice.

As for the contestants, the only 2 who stood out (positively) are Joel and Carmen. Eddie is too full on, I wouldn't hire him 'cos he is a loose cannon. Dr Azhar, sorry dude, you are useless in a corporate environment- all theory and no action (and a face for radio).

Sigh, hopefully there will be a second season with cuter contestants! LOL

Comments

Unknown said…
If you missed this show, then you can get the recaps at TV.com here: http://www.tv.com/the-firm/show/74657/summary.html

Not all the recap are there yet, but I think they are slowly coming online. But there's quite a few there already.
Scorp said…
mm'kay, mr mackey..

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur