Retail Gold Rush

Gold price dropped significantly - people in Asia flocking back to goldsmith shops to buy up chains, rings and wafers for keeps.

Never have I seen so many people crowding the gold shops at the malls, even on week nights!

I'm quite taken with this white gold bracelet that I saw in Tomei last weekend, about 16g of 18K going for about RM6,000 - hmmm... paying a lot for the workmanship; better off just getting the wafer for investment, right? :)

Think I might compromise and get the wafer AND a smaller piece to wear...huuu.. but that bracelet was soooo nice, looks almost exactly like the steel bracelet that Donghae wore in the early years of Super Junior - yes, I'm a K-pop fan, bite me :-p

p.s.
Silver has dropped too, worth stocking up on bullion because silver is always in short supply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur