"The 10 Minute Millionaire" by D.R. Barton Jr. - book review

I came across this book and bought it to read.

I am a total newbie when it comes to the stock markets and have been burnt by mutual funds before. I must admit that I'm good at saving money and have had some luck in properties but that's all.

So this book promises a way to make money from the stock markets.

NO, I will not reveal any spoilers here, you should buy it yourself if you want to know. I don't earn any commission or anything - this is just a review.

Anyway, it's a long read .. relatively light and one can get through it quite quickly if you are a fast reader.

He does love to talk about baseball and American history, especially the revolution. Very "down home" type of all-American style in his way of writing. I found these parts a bit dreary but then again, he IS writing mainly for his own market, so it can't really hold the attention of international readers.

Anyway, after ploughing through all that, it boils down to his recommended system of trading which is a fairly strict but simple formula. You will need to be disciplined and consistent in following it. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme nor is it a very long-term type of strategy.

I have no idea what experienced stock traders would think about his system. They do seem to be an opinionated lot though! hahahaha I'm staying well clear of them...

I haven't made any trades yet using this as I only just finished reading it last week LOL!

Anyway, I'm going to give it a go with a small amount next week when the markets start again. Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur