2011

Just realised that I didn't write anything for the whole of 2011!

It was an eventful year actually.

Got promoted early in the year :) Not to sound ungrateful but it was kind of expected because in terms of meeting the set goals, KPIs etc which was done - so it came in as promised. Only thing was a bit delayed because it was supposed to have been in Sept 2010 but it came in March 2011. Ah well, better late than never. So with that, the pay jump was about.. almost 40% which was kewlness.

Then the big surprise was in Sept 2011 after coming back from the Korea trip, that I got a pay increase! That really came out of the blue, was probably too busy working and stuff - just doin' and doin' and doin' and the reward just came! Oiyooo... this time, was about a 20% but seriously, this actually made my pay rise by almost 100% within a year. Yes, in just one year. Like. Oh. My. Goddess.

I'm not saying this to boast, I'm still pinching myself to see if this is real!

I shall attribute it to my apartment's good feng shui and good karma generated from .. oh.. you know, the family stuff (charity begins at home) and going for Ching Ming! hehe

In contrast, 2012 is damn stressful man!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur