Financial decluttering

Over the years, I've changed jobs and every time I did so, I'd have to open a new account for my salary. It hit me that I have quite a number of accounts out there!!

Seeing that I have some free time this week, I decided to take half a day to run around and close up all these 'legacy' accounts.

Not bad, all in, I liquidates about 500 bucks! Can you imagine? That's my problem actually, I tend to leave things unattended - mainly because too busy and procrastinating :P

A few months ago, I also went through a round of decluttering by cancelling some old insurance policies and subscriptions - from the insurance alone, I got back around 1,300 and the subscriptions were costing me about 2,000 a year!

Sigh.. now, the only thing left is what in the world am I going to do with all the small change accumulated into literally kilos of coins? Yikes...!

'tis a journey..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur