Buying gold and silver bullion

A few months ago, I decided to put some money aside into bullion. I've been reading up on gold and silver investments and watched the prices for a while.

But given how busy I can get at work, I decided that gold trading is not for me - just don't have the time to watch the volatility and honestly, I don't have the stomach for it. Not in my DNA as it were :)

Anyway, after scouting around the different options available, I went for Tomei's portal Goldsilver2u.com (err.. not very original huh? LOL but it's straight to the point!) to buy some wafers  - yeah, wish I could say BARS of gold but you know..

Got some silver too, the prices have fallen a bit but I'm not too concerned because this is a long term play.

Mainly I went with Tomei because they've been around for a while, have a strong retail presence and thus, pretty stable. Not rocket science, really.

So, they are now tucked away in the safety deposit box at the bank for a rainy day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur