Writing fiction

Am seriously considering going onto Smashwords as an indie writer and sell stories.

Now, of course any new adventure of mine always has an ulterior motive, in other words: it's all about the money, it's all about the boom boom bada boom boom, baby!

Although, that being said I think it has to do a lot with me wanting to express myself more creatively. I am not to keen on the whole affiliate marketing thing or writing eBooks on technical stuff, although I could but I think my heart would not be in it.

Hmm.. my research (i.e. sorting by best sellers) shows that best sellers are mainly erotic romance on SW. Huhu!! All of that "her heaving bosom crested her bodice as the gallant officer carried her off the pirate ship, she could feel his generous endowment against her hip" stuff?!

Just need to get off my butt and start writing it all down..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FundMyHome - Malaysia's new property crowd funding review

Ryan & Miho Petaling Jaya

What does your neighbourhood say about you: Kuala Lumpur